Saturday, December 03, 2005

FINALLY A NEW UPDATE!

Wow...so much has changed and I'm so behind on all this. First of all...we have moved...again. I'll let you all know where through e-mail. Things are going really great right now. I am enrolled in real estate classes, which...personally are o.k., I am really more interested in the investing side...but, I had some free time. Also I will be checking back into regular school again soon. So I'm excited about that. It's been hard to do school full time because I really don't have any babysitters around, and I feel like I neglect Chance if I'm too busy, but as he gets older I'm able to devote more time to school and things like that. Chance is really growing...he turned 4 in October. He is in pre-k 5 days a week, and really likes it. He is going to do a poem in his Christmas program. So that should be interesting. Well that is my update! Let me know how things are going!

I'm going to publish new pictures as well as a few from this past summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home